||Home > About Us
> Benefits of working at the HCPC
Benefits of working at the HCPC
Our main benefits are available for all employees to access and include those listed below.
- A competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave, plus an additional ten public and discretionary holidays
- Membership of the HCPC personal pension scheme to which you can contribute a minimum of three per cent and the HCPC will contribute seven per cent
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave policies
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working policy
- Employee assistance programme
- All Employee training days and events
- Selected employee discounts
After six months service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Corporate gym membership scheme
Training and Development
The HCPC has a positive culture which encourages development and internal progression of its employees and commits to offer training and development to all employees at various stages of their career, including on the job learning, role specific training and management development.
For those wishing to undertake a formal study programme, the HCPC operates a Study Policy to assist them in studying to gain a formal / professional qualification.