||Home > About Us
The HCPC procures a variety of goods, works and services from other organisations to help deliver our strategic objectives. The Council is committed to ensuring its suppliers are appointed following a fair, objective and transparent competitive process. All procurement is undertaken in a professional and ethical manner, ensuring the highest standards of openness, integrity, transparency and accountability.
Our procurement strategy seeks to provide clear direction and a coordinated strategic approach that avoids duplication and reduces bureaucracy. HCPC’s key aim is to provide a quality service and make improvements where we have identified that these can be made.
To do this HCPC will;
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
• Protect the commercial interests of the Council
• Provide contracts giving best value for money for departments
• Actively pursue opportunities for savings through improved procurement in order to achieve excellent value for money
• Ensure procurement activity supports and reflects HCPC’s position on sustainable communities, environmental issues, equal opportunities and diversity
If you are a contractor or supplier and you wish to express an interest in one of our tenders please look at HCPC’s current opportunities under ‘Current Tenders’.
HCPC - Procurement PolicyAdobe PDF Document219kb
HCPC - Goods Services purchase order terms and conditionsAdobe PDF Document53kb